Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Shadows on the borders
I converted these two cars from FM4 using ForzaStudio and 3ds Max, but I got some shadows that shouldn't be there. It's like a shadow map that was aplied. What
I'm using .obj format to make the conversion.
[Bild: 6tpu93m9jydkbiy6g.jpg]

[Bild: cvioen0d3ixed8f6g.jpg]

Can anybody help me to make the conversion without these shadows?
I'm planning to make a lot of cars, and some of them already have the editcar almost ready. I don't want to stop this work because of the 3d model conversion.

Thanks,
TBoss67
[Bild: fc1njm.png]
Antworten
Why did you use 3DStudioMax? It messes up the normals when exporting, that's why you have this problem. But don't worry it can be easily fixed. Import the .OBJ model into ZModeler2, then export it still as .OBJ and it will be fine.
Antworten
I'm using 3ds Max because I can't import .obj files with Zmodeler2.
Zmodeler doesn't allow me to import anything, only export and opening .z3d files.
Do you know how to import files?

BTW, as I already had this problem ( http://games.reveur.de/board/showthread.php?tid=10071 ) with zmodeler2 I decided to use another program (3ds Max)
Antworten
You probabily have an unregistered version of Zmodeler2.
Since the tool is old, Oleg (the Zmodeler creator) agrees if you use a "free" version of Zmod2.
So, here's a 2.2.6:

Regarding .obj format, use Deep Exploration as how's written in my Tutorial for Beginners. 3dsMax is not the easiest and not the most compatibile with WR2 (you just experienced that).
Antworten
Thanks for your help. but it looks like this in the menu and in the game.
those white things are the badging, wich is the first material in the list, that's the only material that appears. No idea?
[Bild: hmn763c844i25536g.jpg]
Antworten
Does it look ok in MTKit?
If yes, it's because it loads textures which you didn't assign.

[Bild: 82jZeUm.jpg]
Antworten
looks like this
[Bild: yf37nmdaify1ml06g.jpg]
Antworten
Are the textures in a folder called "Textures_PC" ?
Antworten
Yes, they are.
Antworten
Are textures in .ptx format?
Antworten

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste