Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Cars seems to delete themselves
So... I've got a very weird problem...
For some reason, car mods seems to delete themselves when I load up the game. As crazy as it sounds, but I just booted the game up, and some car mods were just gone on the menu screen Shocked And yes, the cars appeared before I applied the "new" mods. I don't know what the problem is so any help is welcome.
Antworten
Hard to understand your problem so not sure if can help but seems menu order use the 'score to open' value (car price in game) and sometimes you found some addon car somewhere between 2 original cars.
[Bild: isma-matmut2nm7.jpg]
Antworten
I don't get what you mean adamraga. Please further explain. What
Antworten
Verify in whole menu because not all the addons car are located just after the C291 sometimes it's somewhere else.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/klar72yrt8ev1f0/menu.mp4

It's the only idea I have when read your problem so don't know if will help you.
Antworten
I already know that... But what about if I say an example in order to make you understand this problem better?
Antworten
Yes but before need to know how many cars you have installed? because with maps if around over 100 installed the menu background, track maps and flags are gone for the latest (name folder) so maybe similar bug with disappearing car?
Antworten
Do the new added cars appear ingame? One option might be that one of the new cars are corrupted and stop the ingame loading process of addon cars, which are located after the corrupted.
Some kind of limit for addon cars doesn't seem to exist (or it's that high, that it's not yet reached) because, there were people with over 1000 addon cars installed without any problems.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
@Han Solo
Could be... But here's the thing - I only really downloaded Darek's Seat Ibiza Cupra and that deleted some cars after it What
Antworten
Maybe stupid question but you launch the game in offline with WR2_PC.exe or online with MP_Lounge2.exe?
Just checked folder name is SEAT_Ibiza_Cupra'09 so maybe the ' is the problem.
Antworten
@adamraga I launch the game offline via WR2_PC.exe.
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Stolen cars on vk Dareks12345 3 3.906 03.08.2016, 20:43
Letzter Beitrag: Dareks12345
  Mixing addon cars in races sw3gameboy 11 12.815 01.03.2015, 18:00
Letzter Beitrag: adamraga
  Addon Cars verursachen Lagg JennJenn96 2 7.409 13.10.2014, 16:34
Letzter Beitrag: JennJenn96
  WR2 Cars Times (Always Updated) groaperomania 2 4.459 23.04.2014, 22:20
Letzter Beitrag: groaperomania
  I notice some mod cars in WR 2 can't be downloaded Thomas_F1LM 3 5.720 07.11.2013, 19:06
Letzter Beitrag: MrSpeedking13

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste