Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Cars seems to delete themselves
Did you try to remove the Ibiza from the addons folder and launch the game?
If not, try it out and check, whether the "deleted" cars appear again or are still vanished.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
I tried to remove the Ibiza, but the cars are still gone from the menu screen Sad
Antworten
OK, next option.
Remove (move to some other folder) ALL addons from your WR2 installation. If you done so start to copy one by one addon back into the addons folder and try as often as possible, if everything still works.
This gives you the possibility to find the addon that causes this strange behavior and keep it away from the addons folder.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Antworten
Yes strange I tried with around 100 cars and after installed the Ibiza it's displayed one more car after the launch.

So wonder if it's really this car your problem anyway you can also compare if the number of 'additionally installed vehicles found' is same as number of folder in addons/autos to be sure if really some cars are missing?
[Bild: isma-matmut2nm7.jpg]
Antworten
Okay, now it seems like I've solved it... Smile Thanks!
Antworten
How did you solve the problem? Maybe others have the same problem and like to know how to fix it or what produced it. Wink

Bis denne, Han Solo
Antworten
@Han Solo
I have no clue on what produced the problem. But anyway, here's what I did:
1. Move all of the car addons to a new folder (on desktop).
2. Ingame, create a new profile (maybe do a few missions to get some ingame "cash"), and delete the old profile.
3. Add all the addons that I knew worked before the problem occured, except for the cars that I knew was made by Dareks (I've had similar problems before actually, with Dareks 1986 Civic Si, taking the car away solved the problems but this time, taking cars away didn't work).
4. Add cars made by Dareks ONE BY ONE and maybe replace some Dareks-made cars with the same car but done by a different creator.
5. Add future car mods (Dareks-made or not) one by one, and after each one is made, open up WR2-Manager and click "Save all changes".

This did the trick for me. Not sure if the "Save all changes" bit is neccessary but I do it anyway for safety's sake. Wink
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Stolen cars on vk Dareks12345 3 2.925 03.08.2016, 20:43
Letzter Beitrag: Dareks12345
  Mixing addon cars in races sw3gameboy 11 9.988 01.03.2015, 18:00
Letzter Beitrag: adamraga
  Addon Cars verursachen Lagg JennJenn96 2 6.262 13.10.2014, 16:34
Letzter Beitrag: JennJenn96
  WR2 Cars Times (Always Updated) groaperomania 2 3.636 23.04.2014, 22:20
Letzter Beitrag: groaperomania
  I notice some mod cars in WR 2 can't be downloaded Thomas_F1LM 3 4.865 07.11.2013, 19:06
Letzter Beitrag: MrSpeedking13

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste