Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
No Traffic
I have no traffic at the autobahn mod and the autobahn RM i tryed everthing but it wount work
Antworten
Do you have files called Autobahn.slt and Autobahn.str (Autobahn_RM.slt, Autobahn_RM.str) in World Racing 2\Traffic\Streets?

These should (at least in the case of the regular Autobahn mod) come with the download, so if they're missing, you may not have installed it correctly and should try redoing that.
[Bild: 946xzwix.jpg]
|+++ Kein Support per PN/IM! +++ No support via PM/IM! +++|
Antworten
(01.01.2018, 17:14)Basti93 schrieb: Do you have files called Autobahn.slt and Autobahn.str (Autobahn_RM.slt, Autobahn_RM.str) in World Racing 2\Traffic\Streets?

These should (at least in the case of the regular Autobahn mod) come with the download, so if they're missing, you may not have installed it correctly and should try redoing that.

I have i also reinstalled it but nothing
Antworten
What are the file sizes of the two files?

Please also try to open Autobahn.slt in Notepad/Editor. It will have names of traffic cars to be used on the map. For them to work, there have to be filled folders of those names in \Traffic\. If those are not in place, the Game will try to place cars that do not exist -> Nothing gets placed.

And just to make sure: Do you have Traffic set to enabled in-game?
[Bild: 946xzwix.jpg]
|+++ Kein Support per PN/IM! +++ No support via PM/IM! +++|
Antworten
It could also be the numbers on top of the car list in the .slt. The 3rd last value of the top line is the so called 'beamradius'
If you change them it could make the traffic spawn all in one place and then spread oud from there.
When you start at the other end of the map, it might take some time to find traffic.
Sometimes traffic even spawns outside of the map or in a remote area with no roads. (not .slt-releated)
The Normal setting would be that traffic spawns around the drivers car, but don't know the exact value.
I guess somewere here is a topic in this forum that explains it. Maybe the search-function can help.
Looking at my .slt files most have as 3rd last number 220, other times 240, 280 or a very different value.
The Autobahn_RM.slt in my WR2-folder has as 3rd and 2nd last numbers of the top line twice 900.
Dunno why...

But first try Basti93's advise. That might already solve the problem.

Greetings, Jhonny Black
Schaltgetriebe, Benzin und viele Pferdchen in einer subtilen Verpackung...
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Seltsames Traffic-Auto gesichtet! Ruf98 4 4.050 08.01.2014, 18:47
Letzter Beitrag: Jhonny Black
  traffic .slt numbers HELP MrSpeedking13 1 2.271 18.04.2013, 16:15
Letzter Beitrag: modall
  WR2 IS CRASHING WITH ADDON TRAFFIC MrSpeedking13 5 3.594 10.02.2013, 19:10
Letzter Beitrag: Ruf98
Smile Traffic/Scenarios tilliboy776 1 1.982 01.02.2012, 14:12
Letzter Beitrag: TheGU
  add traffic nicogt4 1 1.551 04.11.2010, 22:22