Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Kanns nicht downloaden
in der Tat, wenn Sie sich registrieren, können Sie keine Verbindung haben, müssen sich anmelden, abmelden, mehrmals mehr funktioniert.
Andernfalls ist es, andere Verbindung

in fact, when you register, you can not have the link, it takes, to connect, disconnect, then several times it works.
otherwise there was another link.
- links removed -

Edit by Han Solo: Ferrari doesn't allow to host the game on other sites. So we here at games.reveur.de do not support posts, which shows links to other illegal downloads.

Edit 2 by Han Solo: Hints how to find those illegal host removed. See reason below.
Antworten
Bei hats jetzt auch geklappt. Kann nich sagen warum. Ich habs halt immer wieder mal Probiert und glück gehabt
Antworten
we talk about Ferrari Virtual Race, who is legally free, but no other illegal downloads, now if you want to scan anything that is illegal on the net, go on you are free, but without me, please, I'd rather play racing games
Download [ just legal ], and it's ok

I try Firefox, long ago, but it is not good, that bad work is the same as vista, then I drop, I am back with IE and Mcrosot does not gifts
Antworten
It's not because of FVR is illegal, it's only the fact Ferrari doesn't allow other sites to host the game. The only place to get the game legally is the Ferrari website. Everything else is not authorized by Ferrari.
If you think it's stupid to remove the links and you give hints to be able to find the game on those sites which host the game illegaly it's your way, but don't try to say we act wrong. The others act wrong and we only focus on legal stuff, nothing else.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
your explanation is correct, and I sincerely apologize, sorry
"The only place to get the game legally is the Ferrari website. Everything else is not authorized by Ferrari"
and, you are not stupid, you done good work
Antworten
I get "404 Not Found" on Ferrari's Official Website. http://www.ferrari.com/English/Community..._home.aspx

Can anyone help, please? Maybe you can ask Ferrari again if they have anything against uploading it on your Webserver - It's been a long time since publishing it.
Antworten
Why don't you go and download the game using this link? Wink
http://games.reveur.de/de/ferrari-virtua...rsion.html

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
Thank you. I must have been blind. Facepalm
Laughing
Antworten

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste