Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
EditCar 2.0
I'm refactoring EditCar tool from grounds. I'm planning to upload beta version soon. It will look similar to 1.x version, but internally it will be a lot different. What else do I say?

There are some new values in HN editcars, that will be included into EditCar 2.0 beta, but what could they possibly mean and if they are of any importance for add-on cars?
- gemesseneBeschleun
- Reihenfolge
- Gegner

What else would you like to see in EditCar2.0? I'm collecting your wishes Smile
Original MBWR/WR2/AFC11 tools at: http://krom.reveur.de/
Antworten
I have the wish that i can see the needles directly in the model of car. It is very complicated if you ever go back into the game needs to determine the position of the needles. I hope you know what I mean Smile
Antworten
- import HN cars data (because would like to see suspension settings, must to be very different because cars that handles well in WR2, has so weird soft suspension in HN :S )
- password protect Tongue
- fix finally rims size please

are there new race classes or score to point things? because I dont understand right now how AI select cars to races, like race classes rules doesnt work
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
@Kodiak: That is not possible with EditCar, it's just values editor. This could be MTKit2 feature, but thats way ahead of current plans..

Maybe there's a tutorial how to make cockpit setup? Cos all the values seem to be in "mm" and matching cockpit 3D model dimensions. TomWin surely knows a lot about this Wink
@TomWin: import of HN data is in my todo list, thx Smile It's gonna take some time, but if you contact me in ICQ I will manually look into DS file and tell you the values you want.

Password protection is gone, EditCar tool is public now Tongue

What do you mean is wrong with rims sizes in EditCar?
Antworten
Hey krom, I wish that the 'identity'-part could be password free, because this would give the possibility to change wrong names and make wr2 more orderd. so, cars could be orderd by brand and not like now, that every modder chooses his own place for his cars, so wr2 is getting totaly mixed up. If you got +1000 addoncars it's very hard to find a car that's not orderd by (txpro-) brand.
The best thing about it is, moders don't have to fear that importent data is stolen, cause the 'identity' part doesn't contains such data Smile

I hope you could change this part of editcar for easier finding some cars... That would kinda be my dream of good wr2 Wink

Greetings, Jhonny Black.
Schaltgetriebe, Benzin und viele Pferdchen in einer subtilen Verpackung...
Antworten
@Jhonny Black: There will be no passwords in EditCar2.0, hence your wish is already well taken and implemented in. (EditCar tool sources uploaded to SVN have no password function already, but since that was not my point I didn't bothered uploading compiled EditCar v1.6 yet)
Antworten
Krom schrieb:but what could they possibly mean and if they are of any importance for add-on cars?
- gemesseneBeschleun
- Reihenfolge
- Gegner

"gemesseneBeschleun" means "measured acceleration" - maybe something like 0-100kph?

"Reihenfolge" is just "order", that could be the menu structure maybe.

"Gegner" is "opponents", something like "RaceClass" in WR2?
[Bild: v3xesf8o.jpg]--[Bild: 3oniugzz.jpg]
flickr | facebook | YouTube | ►ιι | twitter | meine Mods
Denn da im Süden von der Elbe - da sind die Leute nicht das selbe...

Antworten
@ Kodiak: Um die Position der Nadeln leichter sofort richtig zu bestimmen, benutze ich immer das MtKit und da in den Lichter Abschnitt. Einfach ein neues Licht erstellen mit der Funktion "Null" und dann so ausrichten, als wäre es eine der Nadeln. Die Koordinaten dann einfach in die EditCar übertragen, allerdings musst du das Komma noch um einige Stellen verschieben.

I'm really looking forward to the new tool, hope it won't be too different to use...
[Bild: isosiga7dl.jpg]
"Wer langsamer fährt wird länger gesehen"
Meine ReleasesYouTubeOMSI
Antworten
Sounds great to rebuilt the Editcar Tool, Krom Smile

No Password Protect anymore, sounds not good for TomWin Big Grin
[Bild: aspb9dfd7fec5d9fjpg.jpg]
Zitat meines Vaters: ''Kevin, kannst du bitte aufhören, dir bei 250 in der Nase zu bohren ?''
Antworten
CoolK schrieb:Sounds great to rebuilt the Editcar Tool, Krom Smile

No Password Protect anymore, sounds not good for TomWin Big Grin

booo then no releases lol Tongue
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2/CONV/REL] Editcar für den Audi R8 V10 (ABT Motor) Carfan 0 2.065 23.09.2010, 18:42
Letzter Beitrag: Carfan
  [REL] Vauxhall Insignia VXR Universal EditCar PLAYER4X 2 2.578 01.09.2010, 21:31
Letzter Beitrag: Jeroen
  [WR2 / EDITCAR BASE / REL] Drift editcar v3 final - Base and tut tiberio-san 6 5.981 22.08.2010, 15:28
Letzter Beitrag: tiberio-san
  editcar- schreibgeschützte Car- Dateien sam2506 7 4.576 14.05.2010, 17:49
Letzter Beitrag: henri
  [WR2|WIP] Volkswagen_fan´s EditCar Werkstatt nilas 15 11.070 23.01.2010, 16:56
Letzter Beitrag: nilas

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste