Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
EditCar 2.0
I don't know is it possible.I have one problem with 4 wheel drive cars.If the mass it in the rear the car understeer.Can you make the power to be sent in define by modder axle.

@TomWin - with open edit car is nothing bad.Now i will can sort all cars how i like it.And now when you will no releases will have more free time
Antworten
I was thinking a bit about editcar, because i'm getting better in converting. It would be nice, but possibly impossible too, to make a mix of mtkit and editcar. So positioning of wheels will be very simple, and driver and cockpit stuff too. Smile
[Bild: 612918]
Antworten
Jeroen schrieb:I was thinking a bit about editcar, because i'm getting better in converting. It would be nice, but possibly impossible too, to make a mix of mtkit and editcar. So positioning of wheels will be very simple, and driver and cockpit stuff too. Smile

Yes, that sounds good and would make it easier to make the Cpit etc. But I think it is nearly impossible to make a program like this, or???

@ Krom: It´s nice to hear that you rebuilt this tool, good luck.

audi4ever93
Antworten
Of course making a hybrid EditCar-MTKit tool is possible (remember the saying - "There's nothing impossible, it just costs more" Big Grin)

It can be based on MTKit, since adding readout of editcar values easier than adding 3D loader, but that would go into MTKit 3.0 topic which I'm not planning to start in any close future.

As for Editcar 2.0, any more ideas?
Original MBWR/WR2/AFC11 tools at: http://krom.reveur.de/
Antworten
Hey,
is it possible to position a green flashing light (or a flashing texture) in the cockpit, like speedometer?

thanks and sorry for my bad english...
Antworten
Thats a bit Off Topic, but in the cpit there couldn't be any lights, i think.
But you can make a Material lighting (< ?) with the "Ambient"-Function, and this works in the cpit, too.

Julian Crazy

EDIT: My English is worse than yours Wink
Antworten
It is possible to make the function "cokpit swirl" how, is in Mercedes Benz World Racing, in Editcar 2.0?
Sound's good that editcar has no password potection.
good krom.

mfg.volvo480
[Bild: volvo480_1zoa5.png]
Volvo for live...
Antworten
What does "cokpit swirl" means and is it related to EditCar?
Original MBWR/WR2/AFC11 tools at: http://krom.reveur.de/
Antworten
"cokpit swirl" is this:
[Bild: 1mo8c.png] [Bild: 24sqs.png] [Bild: 3zrvp.png]
(Mercedes Benz world racing)

I don't now whether it is possible with Editcar
What

mfg.volvo480
[Bild: volvo480_1zoa5.png]
Volvo for live...
Antworten
Hi,

I think ist is good for all without Passwort Protection, but for me and other Modder's it isn't good xD

So... what TomWin say: No Releases! Tongue

MfG. Danny Big Grin

P.S.: Ah, ähm, the swirl function, i think, its impossible!

EDIT: I think about a protection of ähm "vertrauensbasis" with registration on my Homepage Smile
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2/CONV/REL] Editcar für den Audi R8 V10 (ABT Motor) Carfan 0 2.065 23.09.2010, 18:42
Letzter Beitrag: Carfan
  [REL] Vauxhall Insignia VXR Universal EditCar PLAYER4X 2 2.578 01.09.2010, 21:31
Letzter Beitrag: Jeroen
  [WR2 / EDITCAR BASE / REL] Drift editcar v3 final - Base and tut tiberio-san 6 5.981 22.08.2010, 15:28
Letzter Beitrag: tiberio-san
  editcar- schreibgeschützte Car- Dateien sam2506 7 4.575 14.05.2010, 17:49
Letzter Beitrag: henri
  [WR2|WIP] Volkswagen_fan´s EditCar Werkstatt nilas 15 11.060 23.01.2010, 16:56
Letzter Beitrag: nilas

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste