Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
[WR2|CON|WIP] Fiat-Abarth 131 Rally
ROFL

I'm soooo sorry for copying your idea! Therefore, I wasted my time again! Top (not quite: now I can finally play with one on my favourites also in WR2 Tongue)

NO release by me for this 131!!! Cool Why should I upload this if we have an Illustrious modder who has already converted that? There's just no need I think! Laughing

So, see you with my next conversion!! (hoping not to "steal" the work to someone again and not to make the very bad lights ROFLMAO)

-.-'
Thanks to all those who appreciate my work and don't think only to tease me Wink
CIAO dall'Italia!
Antworten
Sry but you are italian? The Abarth is great. You are perfect. WIP in wr2 only representativ form for childern. sorry for my bad english: my translator is kaputt -_- ( possiamo chiaccherare un po in MSN or Skype in italiano. Studiavo un poco Smile )
Thanx for the privat mesagge in english , aber please here. This is non é priv them. Ciao Italia Smile
. . . [Bild: banner_takashi_hoshino_by_tiberio_san-d54iti1.png]. . . . . ..
Honda Civic ej6 << JDM power . . .
Antworten
hey i looked in the Data base but i didn't found the abarth. if you guys say that you've already converted it where it is? Enzo if there's some way to send me the car i'll be happy to play with it ;]
Antworten
@Enzo45 - this is ˇPrimadonnaˇ style. You are hontoni perfect & with Tomwin simpatie. The Audi Quatro sindrome with cockpit and the mail adres für Tomek... you are italian? Pleas finish this game. The message is already changed aber tiberio-san ha visto gia Smile The Abart is perfect. But this stile with fantasy italian profile ist ein bisschen baka desu... Please the dash für german classic car ˇ_ˇ
Please ein bisschen respect with flags and nacions. Thanx! [Bild: THIS_IS_SPARTA_v2_0_by_DoooM.gif]
Antworten
Enzo45s schrieb:ROFL

I'm soooo sorry for copying your idea! Therefore, I wasted my time again! Top (not quite: now I can finally play with one on my favourites also in WR2 Tongue)

NO release by me for this 131!!! Cool Why should I upload this if we have an Illustrious modder who has already converted that? There's just no need I think! Laughing

So, see you with my next conversion!! (hoping not to "steal" the work to someone again and not to make the very bad lights ROFLMAO)

-.-'
Thanks to all those who appreciate my work and don't think only to tease me Wink

Hey, why don't u go back to Italy and f*** yourself? I don't need a damned foreigner who's not takin me seriously!
As is already wrote in koce's garage, i can't stand those people who think all u say to em is an affront.
If you're too lazy to read or too silly to use the translation button, i can't help you, but i wrote that I'm NOT against this conversion, I just said that it's a bit pointless.

And what did i ever say to tease u??? I just said that your lights and MTLs are not good. That's not teasin, thats GIVIN ADVICE. If u ignore em, it's not my problem - I know how to make it better (think I'm arrogant, but it's the truth). I think you're understanding critisism always in a bad way.

I don't wanna be anyone's enemy, but if you really want it: wayne!
[Bild: 50sig4482kek.jpg]
Heckflossen, Petticoats und Rock 'n roll.
Antworten
Stop talking this way!
You never gave an advice, you always just said "bad mtl and light" but no point of an advice! And always you come with something like "Oh, I also had this car WIP" but what does this have to do with any postings or images if you do never show your stuff? Please don't tell you are not allowed to tell your also had something as WIP, sure you can tell this, but it's a question of how you tell it and why. If you would have said anything about the addon here, I would not write here, but you were only talking bullshit that you and Pischti also had this addon, but who is interested in reading this when you don't say a word to the screens shown here?
If you have any problems with foreign people, than go somewhere else but stop talking like that here in this forum!
Think about you language and remember the rules.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
tiberio-san schrieb:This account is really interesant: Tomwins comments < immer > pozitive...
-Adamraga: Nismo http://www.games.reveur.de/board/showthr...#pid105031
-Koce: Cayenne Turbo http://www.games.reveur.de/board/showthr...#pid106528
-und Detomaso by Enzo: http://www.games.reveur.de/board/showthr...#pid105298
-and here http://www.games.reveur.de/board/showthr...#pid106552

Summa >> Enzo45s is perfect and the converts auch. Please respect this!
Real italian man with italian mailadres [uno.turbo.ie@hotmail.it] Smile

¡oh no again. why cant u shut up and stop bothering me? u have to be really bored to bothers others and make stupid pics only carajo!! ¡stop this game!!! niño estúpido!

@ Triumph-ator: lol, u must to be really angry, but i cant see the reason.
look for example im preparing LP640 roadster in murci pack with my teammates and wow Koce released one now... so what? should i send him to hell? lol that's just radicalous, everybody has right to convert what want. we should help eachother, point bugs etc. to make our work best
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
Ok Tom: the cars by Enzo not perfect. Koce and Adamaraga vs Paintmaster - Addonkontest 2010. This style is realy unfer Tomi with modders but this is TXpro style -_- The Pantmaster car mi favorit but you only the andere 2 modders - NEGATIVE comment..... Basta cosi. This is not my broblem. This is ain bisschen military style - Sparta vs Creta... ich hasse sparta. Sorry Tom.
Antworten
tiberio-san schrieb:Ok Tom: the cars by Enzo not perfect. Koce and Adamaraga vs Paintmaster - Addonkontest 2010. This style is realy unfer Tomi with modders but this is TXpro style -_- Master und so weiter...

what style? to point bugs? I didnt like some things there but are great conversions, that's all, and well tried them in game. In enzos case i just only comment pics. i like italian cars the most btw Wink
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
The fiat look nice.I like you car because they are different.
@Triumph-ator - how you can write such thinks.How do you think you are to tell someone foreigner.You are from Germany and that make you special.And do something other you are taking this game too serious.You should understand this is a game don't need to be that serious
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Rally Mod: cars and stages adamraga 103 117.062 04.12.2018, 12:12
Letzter Beitrag: Jhonny Black
Wink [WR2][CONV][REL] Rally map pack! matt55 32 24.869 08.02.2015, 15:40
Letzter Beitrag: Autobahn-4ever
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Fiat Multipla baartlomiej 6 8.938 22.10.2014, 16:25
Letzter Beitrag: Carfan
  [WR2|CONV|REL] 2010 Abarth 500 essesse v1.0 Sorin 4 3.508 26.07.2013, 00:57
Letzter Beitrag: Sorin
  [WR2|Conv|Rel] Fiat Abarth 1000TC ammods 5 5.624 05.02.2011, 11:49
Letzter Beitrag: ammods

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste