Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
[WR2|CON|WIP] Fiat-Abarth 131 Rally
You like italian cars Tom? Ok: the italian cars with many mistakes. And you like this? This is TXpro style: childish und narrow. Ohne hilfe - only opinion... Unfer style Master....
. . . [Bild: banner_takashi_hoshino_by_tiberio_san-d54iti1.png]. . . . . ..
Honda Civic ej6 << JDM power . . .
Antworten
Please stop these discussions. It is not necessary to argue all the time.
All postings, which do not fit the topic will be removed next time. Discuss the addon here and don't fight each other.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
No no no no no... adesso basta. Tiberio and Tom please stop this quarrel for trivial reasons! You're two nice guys and see you replying in this way to each other isn't so good! Come on, tidy up your ideas and make peace! Smile

Han Solo please let me write this because now I'm really tired about this situation, thanks.

@ Triumph: I was sure you would have responded like you did, and this confirms my thoughts about you: besides being arrogant and easily "flammable", you always take the position of the greatest expert in the world, but strangely when it comes the time to explaining why someone is doing something wrong and how to do something to someone -especially me- you pull back and stop responding to the thread in question... Reading "bad MTL and lights" every time isn't an advice for me, it's only like the same "broken record" which says always the same thing...
To tell the whole truth, I've always been a pain for you, since I was arrived on this site, and I just don't know why. I didn't know anyone and I didn't know quite anything about modding, I was only trying to satisfy by myself my requests for addons, seeing that modders are always full of work and being too much my favourite cars I decided to try to make myself a modder, and since my first release I saw you "maaah -.-' very bad lights and mtl..." Damn, you're seeing a beginner which made an error, but instead of explaining how to correct that, you just criticized in an incomplete way and you left me bewildered because I never really knew what you meant and how to act in ways that no longer make that mistake... No, always the same "broken record", and we never understood why. Now the history of the "stolen project"... damn, I had just finished talking with ADK about the case of the Fiat 5oo (understanding that in communities like this it's easy to "steal" involuntarily the work of others) and I start converting the 131. I post here just few pics when you come saying that you and Pischti already converted the same car, and saying (without trying mine) that yours is certainly better... What Well, where the hell is your 131??? We (not only me but most of us) never seen a pic about you neither never seen your release... I just know I arrived on this forum with this WIP before you... but ok, if you think you're sure you're telling the truth there's no problem, I won't publish my 131 giving way to yours which -as you're saying- is surely better than mine and certainly pleases the people here. I would say that there is no problem, or not?

Well now I just want to hear from you the truth, just to try stopping this war because I'm usually friendly with everyone and I can't take anymore to quarrel with you because I'm sure -ignoring your faults- that deep down you're a good guy, other than being a good modder, I think it's only a problem of how we presented ourselves.

So, what a great insult have I done to you? And please answer.
CIAO dall'Italia!
Antworten
A heartfelt and thoughtful post, Enzo. But i fear you are wasting your time and energy trying to reason with people like Truimphator, who is more than likely a child who has discovered that any kind of attention, even negative attention, is better than being ignored, which is what you should do.

Keep doing what you are doing. I have some of your cars and i like them, and im looking forward to trying the Abarth.Thumbs Up

Geez
Watch for the black car in your mirrorWink
Antworten
"...Well, where the hell is your 131??? We (not only me but most of us) never seen a pic about you neither never seen your release..."
The Abarth WIP by DJ.Saman 10.09.2009 >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vneQUGfSa...26fmt%3D18 - stoped project because he does not have time. Good luck Maestro!
Antworten
Off Topic Sry

Someone know wher i can get the UK Map from the vid?

Off Topic Sry

Hmm Enzo,
u write that u create mods for yourselve, so u dont must say anithing to others how dont like your mods.

If u are pleased with the add then all is fine.
[Bild: outtaspacers_signatur.jpg]
Ein Computerspiel ist wie ein Steak - wenn mans blutig will, nimmt mans englisch!
Die grösste Unzulänglichkeit der menschlichen Rasse ist die Unfähigkeit, die exponentielle Funktion zu Verstehen.
D. Albet Bartlett
Antworten
@Keuma:
It was not Enzo who started this discussion, it was TA who was telling the mod, which is shown here, was already converted by two other modders, but who want's to know this, if those conversions are not available and here a release would be very sure?
I guess you should not blame Enzo but read the comment from TA again to understand this long discussion.
At the end there is nothing better than just ignore all stupid comments, which do not help but only critisize without arguments and help/advices.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
Zitat:Hmm Enzo,
u write that u create mods for yourselve, so u dont must say anithing to others how dont like your mods.

If u are pleased with the add then all is fine.
Well, when I started converting that was my first goal. But, after converting 2-3 cars and after talked about on this forum I said: "Why don't share my addons with these new friends?" They're also cars never seen before on this forum so I decided to give my contribution! Smile

Then there is also a difference between people who don't like my mods (to them I don't answer almost never, I have lot of low ratings in download pages) and people who act like a "broken record"... Sad

@tiberio: I mean TA's 131, not this one! (So I'm the fourth who converts this car...)
CIAO dall'Italia!
Antworten
ˇThen there is also a difference between people who don't like my mods ...ˇ
- please test version befor upload it. Like or don't like . . . etto: cogito ergo sum. End the textures: google is the high quality ˇtexture-shopˇ anche in Italia. Ti amo with your mods XD Ganabatte ne!
Antworten
@ Han

Sry my expression is, like always a little ähmmm not so right,

I was try to say to enzo that he should stand over users like TA. Like enzo sayed that he start modding for fun and becaus other modders havent time for his request, so he should keep this in minde.

Enzo45s schrieb:Well, when I started converting that was my first goal. But, after converting 2-3 cars and after talked about on this forum I said: "Why don't share my addons with these new friends?" They're also cars never seen before on this forum so I decided to give my contribution! Smile

Thumbs Up
Jeeeh go on like that, like i sayed als lang as u have fun.

Well the car look fine.
[Bild: outtaspacers_signatur.jpg]
Ein Computerspiel ist wie ein Steak - wenn mans blutig will, nimmt mans englisch!
Die grösste Unzulänglichkeit der menschlichen Rasse ist die Unfähigkeit, die exponentielle Funktion zu Verstehen.
D. Albet Bartlett
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Rally Mod: cars and stages adamraga 103 117.079 04.12.2018, 12:12
Letzter Beitrag: Jhonny Black
Wink [WR2][CONV][REL] Rally map pack! matt55 32 24.873 08.02.2015, 15:40
Letzter Beitrag: Autobahn-4ever
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Fiat Multipla baartlomiej 6 8.940 22.10.2014, 16:25
Letzter Beitrag: Carfan
  [WR2|CONV|REL] 2010 Abarth 500 essesse v1.0 Sorin 4 3.508 26.07.2013, 00:57
Letzter Beitrag: Sorin
  [WR2|Conv|Rel] Fiat Abarth 1000TC ammods 5 5.626 05.02.2011, 11:49
Letzter Beitrag: ammods

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste