Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Dacia Logan MCV
I have started a dacia logan mcv. It looks good but it have a lot of problem for me!!!
Image 1
Image 2
I have convert this car for two days ago and the chassis is good once but now it's wrong
And I have problems in the wheels who can help me????
I have done the chassis with help: Bence00111 helped me in the chassis!!!
http://imgur.com/za7Db.jpg

Edit by Han Solo:
Images changed to links because their size was too big according to the rules.
Antworten
Sup man, first of all I ask you for not doing triple or double posts in this short time, I have merged your posts to one. Please keep that in mind. Smile

Your problem looks like you have some unflipped vertices in your mesh. Try to select the wrong parts in a 3D Programm and then UV flip them.

Edit: And yeah, your images are too big, too. Please resize them and read through our forum rules and picture posting guidelines. Thanks in advance.
Antworten
I've got similar problems when i was using only Deep Exploration. After opening and saveing the LWO wtith Lightwave the problem was gone.
[Bild: mypictr500x120.jpg]
Antworten
To your Wheel problem: You must the wheels positioned exactly in the middle. The exact position you set with the Editcar Tool from Krom.
Antworten
Thank you but I have fixed the chassis but the wheels are not ready!
Antworten
hey davidson, if you want u can send it to me, and i'll look how to fix it Smile
[Bild: 612918]
Antworten
Thanks a lot Jeroen but I have problem,s with the wheels after that I make it the driver after I upload the car.
Antworten
adk schrieb:I've got similar problems when i was using only Deep Exploration. After opening and saveing the LWO wtith Lightwave the problem was gone.
I quote you, I always do this Big Grin

Hi David, I'm sorry but I got some exams at university in these days and I wasn't online on MSN, now we also can work together as for Zastava 101 Smile
CIAO dall'Italia!
Antworten
[Bild: daciawsbn.png]

I fixed some things for Davidson, the wheels just need permission of Mack3a Smile
[Bild: 612918]
Antworten
Ok Jeroen thank me a lot!!!
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2|CONV|REL] 2001 Dacia SuperNova v2.0 Sorin 0 1.550 12.12.2013, 21:02
Letzter Beitrag: Sorin
  [WR2|CONV|REL] 2000 Dacia SuperNova 1.4 Sorin 11 6.152 10.05.2013, 22:13
Letzter Beitrag: Sorin

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste