Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
[WR2|CON|WIP] Suzuki Swift WRC
tiberio-san schrieb:@Tomi: this is the TXpro game. If you do not like: next time do not start. With how much GR porfil play Mister? And how how much nation? The intelligence is important inthe game but the most important: THE RESPECT. Ohne respect this game is SPARTA Master.

And the Suzuki again http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/0...i_Nagi.jpg

what's wrong with u? what profiles man? what nations? yes RESPECT is most important. that's what u miss. it's your game with some imagined things, that I don't understand. there is no point.
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
Ok.... The problems: BorgGaming and the download mirror problems.... Games Reveur and the mirror mproblems again. Everyone who is better than you look down: PedroBoticas, Adamraga, Koce eccetera..... Not published cars, maps, mods 1-2-3 years only private version /Jan,Jani,Janine,Stew,Master from DE,Mario from Spain and FreddiMaster/ Narrow comments - childish style and only use advertising all other sites.
This is the TXpro style....
[Bild: THIS_IS_SPARTA_v2_0_by_DoooM.gif]

-LAST mesage in this them minasan -I stops responding next time - Sayonara!
. . . [Bild: banner_takashi_hoshino_by_tiberio_san-d54iti1.png]. . . . . ..
Honda Civic ej6 << JDM power . . .
Antworten
@TomWin: Stop with this.Ok you respect everybody.No one respects you.I like other don't want to see writing about your problems.
@Tiberio-san : i support you but leave him with his problems.Let us be happy and free.Lets be glad admins here are not like him.And they support us.And to stop writhing no sence in their forum.By the way Is the Suzuki four wheel drive.And What is that girl in the picture
Antworten
You're right Koce: the girl gaming with PSP Smile becaus this is a game for childern ^_^
Antworten
Hi
An alle: Applause Top Thumbs Up
Pischti
[Bild: sig2tvu2a.jpg]
Antworten
Schön, dass mal jemand einen (Smiley-)Schlussstrich zieht.

Nice to see someone drawing a line (of smileys) under this discussion.

So - back to the actual topic of this thread, tiberios/DJ Samans Conversion of the Rally Suzuki Swift WRC. (-Which looks really nice-)
[Bild: 946xzwix.jpg]
|+++ Kein Support per PN/IM! +++ No support via PM/IM! +++|
Antworten
Ahh: sorry Pischti becaus not mentioned the Your name. You are Germanian modder Smile the Germanian modders are protection. Pedro: Portuguese, Adamraga: French, Koce: Bulgars. The largest percentage of visitors on his site is Germaninans. You and AST and Kodiak are ˇAcesˇin this game [Bild: Avatar__Aces___Four_of_a_Kind_by_Fantasy...vatars.gif] Use the force wisely and change the game ^_^ Krom Master and the Germanian modders sind der Schlüssel.
Antworten
tiberio-san schrieb:Ahh: sorry Pischti becaus not mentioned the Your name. You are Germanian modder Smile the Germanian modders are protection. Pedro: Portuguese, Adamraga: French, Koce: Bulgars. The largest percentage of visitors on his site is Germaninans. You and AST and Kodiak are ˇAcesˇin this game [Bild: Avatar__Aces___Four_of_a_Kind_by_Fantasy...vatars.gif] Use the force wisely and change the game ^_^ Krom Master and the Germanian modders sind der Schlüssel.
lol german lover. though u are japanese manga lover. yes i can see u discriminate others. your posts are pointless and a total mess. stop this childish game, stop insult people.

did u mention here that u already had problems with admins on other forums already because of your behavior and weird stories (and I dont mean TXpro here)? ROFL

@ koce: I think that rather u have problem, because i have none. It's so entertainment read these childish posts here. I just leave it without comment.
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
Sorry Tom but message again for Pischti: non TX advertising. Advesting for Games Reveur.De and BorgGaming and germanian modders in WR2. Pleas read again attentively and there is no need for reply. Thanx!
Antworten
---------------------------------------------------------
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Big Grin [WR2|CONV|REL] Suzuki Swift Anoussa 7 5.644 02.03.2011, 14:30
Letzter Beitrag: Anoussa
  [WR2|CONV|REL]Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak ArtMasterPaint 10 10.618 22.04.2010, 16:02
Letzter Beitrag: CoolK
  [WR2|CONV|REL] Suzuki Samurai Monster ArtMasterPaint 3 3.613 09.04.2010, 16:52
Letzter Beitrag: koce
  [wr2]Suzuki gsxr adrian989 7 5.670 05.03.2010, 10:11
Letzter Beitrag: Han Solo

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste