Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Something like a bug...
Hey guys I want to talk with you about a sort of bug in WR2, and also if it is solvable.

Imagine you're racing with any vehicle in any scenery... when you go to press "down" for brake (or any other key assigned to brake) the car brakes, but after very few seconds the strangeness happens, it's like if the driver holds down the clutch pedal: the car goes on idling and the gear rest at his place! What It's very dangerous because you can't downshift and use engine's brake!!!

Is there something I can do for "solve" this bug? I noticed the same thing also in FVR...

Thanks! Smile
CIAO dall'Italia!
Antworten
That is really strange. As I read you use a keyboard to control your car, right? Could it be you use some programm in background that cause such problem? Is there anything new installed since that problem appeared?
I play WR2 since the beginning and I had never such behavior.
One thing is to try another controller type and the other to check for new installed programms running in background.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
i used to play with keyboard, but i haven't had any problem like thisWhat Only thing it can be afaik it's your damage sim. MAby you've changed it, and the breaks are overheated, i don't know anything.

good luckThumbs Up

ciao
[Bild: 612918]
Antworten
Hey thanks for answering!

Yes I'm using keyboard, but anything you said is the possible cause of this bug Sad I have this bug since I started to play WR2, when no mods were installed. I have this problem also on FVR, which is another game by Synetic!

To make you understand better, I made this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0V4wo3K8f0

The bug happens everytime I brake, at 0:30, 0:59, 1:20, 1:49 in the video. See the tacho and the notes I posted when the error happens to understand.

Thanks Smile
CIAO dall'Italia!
Antworten
First of all, I can't see any curiosity. Second, WR2 does not support engine-brake as you might expect. Third, you was able to shift down while braking at 30 seconds video time but could it be you have auto-shift activated and the AI shifts up again automatically?

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
It's a more or less useless Feature of all Synetic games. I always try to make heel-toe downshifts, so the revs. don't fall below this critical point. But on the other hand, if you imagine that WR2 does not have ABS, everytime the wheels are standing still, the engine would also stop turning if you don't separate it from the wheel.

mfG Semir
[Bild: untitled-3df1y.png]
320d Touring E46|1995cm³|0-100 Km/h: 10,1s~9s|100 kW (136 PS)118 kW (160 PS) @ 4000/min|Vmax: 217 Km/h
"They see me rollin', they hatin'..."

Antworten

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste