Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
About WR2 mission
How to get trought wr2 mission "once in Lifetime" i can`t get that top speed 285km/h becouse car only goes too 260 and no more ;( ... wtf how to get trough it ? any hack or smithing i dont know ... but i wanna finish game Tongue
Antworten
Hello and welcome here!

First question, what type of controller do you use?
A keyboard is not the best choice to get that mission solved, but even with a keyboard it's possible.
You have to steer not too hard, use the "key down, key up, key down, key up..." method while steering. This helps to increase the speed and not to lose too much speed while steering.
The rest is just that you have to drive clean and the necessary speed for the mission is definately possible. Smile

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
Hi Smile ... Yes i use keyboard i`ll try that ... but how to set that Big Grin ?
Antworten
AA and i can drive with gamepad ... but it will be better ? With analogs if they will work Sad ...
Antworten
Your fingers do that. The only thing is to push the key not constantly while driving a corner, you have to push, loose, push, loose and this only with your fingers, there is nothing to set or any tool or whatever. Big Grin

Bis denne, Han Solo
Antworten
Ou that bad Sad .... and without this mission i can get trought ... ? Complete it without doing...( with edinting file or somthing like that ;D ? ( Tried with gamepad with analog anywayt thats too hard Big Grin )
Antworten
Maybe just upload your savegame and me or someone else (I'm not sure, whether I have the time on this weekend, but I would try) can finish this mission for you.
Using a gamepad with analog sticks for steering would be helpful, too. That's right.

At the end it's all just practice what let you finish harder missions. Smile

Bis denne, Han Solo
Antworten
i`lll try, try , try do it ... and i got one more question how i can play in Multiplayer Big Grin WR2 ?
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  About mission FoxXz 2 2.200 12.05.2010, 12:06
Letzter Beitrag: FoxXz
  [hilfe] bei mission:nur einmal im leben Rico501 6 4.357 06.02.2010, 14:00
Letzter Beitrag: Rico501
  Infinite WR2 mission Enzo45s 3 2.386 21.12.2009, 15:51
Letzter Beitrag: Enzo45s
  WR2 Mission maker tool in development Krom 7 5.531 09.08.2008, 14:43
Letzter Beitrag: CoolK

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste