Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Online error..
I wanted to try play online WR2, with my friend, but.. when He made the game, then i wanted to join..
I joined, but it showed error : ''these cars can not be loaded'' and ''load operation failed''. Seconds were running also.. Altough, we had same cars selected, we wasn't able to play with each other created game, showed error..

What could be the problem..?? What
Antworten
This is a problem when something was changed on the cars from you or your friend.
The addons have to be exactly the same and exactly means, they shouldn't be touched in any way. Only similar addons can be used for multiplayer sessions.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
But.. Cars ARE exactly the same... Mods are untouched also.. But still, it throws errors.. and cant play because of those ones...
Antworten
Try to select only one car for a multiplayer game. This car should be downloaded again and you both use this new downloaded and activated car.
If that doesn't work, I have no idea, if it works, it was a problem with dissimilar archives.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Exclamation WR2 Manager Error NyanCatx3 3 2.946 10.04.2013, 21:11
Letzter Beitrag: MrSpeedking13
  wr2 online problem DjDarkFurY 3 2.781 08.10.2011, 18:51
Letzter Beitrag: DjDarkFurY
  Neueinsteiger-Info - Regeln zum Online Fahren - Rennen + Cruisen Pischti 41 46.706 30.08.2011, 22:10
Letzter Beitrag: fastfive
Sad Multiplayer error - nothing helps baartlomiej 9 4.893 12.02.2011, 23:44
Letzter Beitrag: baartlomiej
  IAA Offroad Gelände online im WR2 Multiplayer Lounge Gizmo186 1 2.586 17.01.2011, 22:19
Letzter Beitrag: Gizmo186

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste