Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
"A message concerning TXPro"
How often can I write that we are not selling anything beside privileges in one word for these who are blind (you can become almost an admin, user with advanced settings), nothing more.

I'm the modder, XDriveR, Mario, RaJo, Tool831 and we don't plan sell nothing, because all addons are free for everyone. The word "EXCLUSIVE" means that we dont allow mirror on other websites for some reason...maybe because we are team didn't u think so?

@ proton: awesome, you made account here just to flame TXpro lol
I see many videos of betas that are not public released for many games.
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
koce schrieb:No this is even stupid.

"We are not profiting from this at all. We are using this to pay server costs, and may I also point out 75% of Games.revuer.de is most likely illegal! They are profiting from mods, by forcing users to open advertisements. So basically, you have just incriminated Games.Reveur.De "

They only pay they servers that is not profit haha.And i dont know who forcing me to open ads like txpro don't have ads.

TX-Pro isnt getting any money back from adds at all, mainly because I dont pay them for them to be there.

Were as lets say Games.Reveur.De is forcing people to open them, so they will get like a reasonable small amount a day, perhaps lets say $10 (im sure you are getting much more than that). So in a typical month lets say 30 days. Thats $300 you are getting. Hmm some damn expensive servers. Not profiting at all I see. Then you have in a year $5120 a year. They are some very expensive servers, Top end, they would be like industrial strength servers for hosting alot of VPS servers.

NON-Profit, you must be kidding me.
Antworten
If its free for everyone on your site, were is audi avus, ferrari ascari and other premium cars?
Audi avus as i know, is beta free years...lol. Lamborghini spiga released only for nfs, Gtr (author)
never get permission to releasing his work for any other games. Well, im here two years as quest,
and i dont register, because i dont need post 5 message to access to download area.
Antworten
They are only defeat and blind Persons...>.< i just hate this reason Tom is not a bad guy and next Tom need moneys for pay 100 USD cuz Vbullettin ask 100 USD and are much for site for free addons so he get donation button in his site and i forced me from myself for do donation of 16 USD because i just luv TX PRO ..so stop with this SHIT!!! and stop of say that TX PRO is ugly because ugly are only u that don't accept TX PRO
proton schrieb:If its free for everyone on your site, were is audi avus, ferrari ascari and other premium cars?
Audi avus as i know, is beta free years...lol. Lamborghini spiga released only for nfs, Gtr (author)
never get permission to releasing his work for any other games. Well, im here two years as quest,
and i dont register, because i dont need post 5 message to access to download area.

IF u don't like his conditions stop of talk ..Bye !! Wink
and for premium cars are only for test so next are ready for release Smile

Do u know how many times people disturd tom on msn for ask his cars !?!??! DO u know!!!!!!!!! Nooo
Do u know how many times spent Tom for make his addons!?!?!? NOOO
and u know talk here and segnal ..@Proton: i dont register, because i dont need post 5 message to access to download area.
Only for 5 posts that are only five minutes of ur time?!?! lol sorry man but then u r egoist u think only at u and not at other people..

NOOB!!!!!
Antworten
I have permission for Spiga, thanks to Il-buzzurro-91. I sent him it to test last year as he got permission for me. I didnt release it nowhere.

GR use people to make big money, by opening ads but dont like others try keep their server work, doing this in gentelman way. We give people who help advantages.

lol dude no need to make 5 posts to be able download anything. open your eyes
Antworten
Il-buzzurro-91 schrieb:NOOB!!!!!

Bad word. You just qualified for a warning by that.

Edit @ Tomwin: To make big money? You have no idea of our relation between Server Costs <> Add revenues, do you? Wink
[Bild: 946xzwix.jpg]
|+++ Kein Support per PN/IM! +++ No support via PM/IM! +++|
Antworten
Buzzurro You boring, your arguments is silly. You premium member, and of course you on txpro side.
Tomwin is a great modder, but selling cars its not good choise, it a fail. To bad tom listen matthew, it his idea
Antworten
proton schrieb:Buzzurro You boring, your arguments is silly. You premium member, and of course you on txpro side.
Tomwin is a great modder, but selling cars its not good choise, it a fail. To bad tom listen matthew, it his idea

look man, register on TXpro, go to DOWNLOADS and tell me if u see prices in any addon. I dont think so. because we have all for free for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Antworten
WHY u don't understand yet!!?!?!?!??! ALL Addons are for free
STOP of say that TX pro sell his addons because is not real Wink so please guys stop i think that we can close this thread Wink
Antworten
TomWin schrieb:look man, register on TXpro, go to DOWNLOADS and tell me if u see prices in any addon. I dont think so. because we have all for free for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aha. So, I can go to DOWNLOADS and download your Audi Avus or any other Beta? No. Betas are only available for premium users, am I right? So we have to pay to get these Betas, so it's indeed selling.

screamo
[Bild: sigivdl2.jpg]
"Because hope is all we´ve got..."
Antworten

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste