Themabewertung:
  • 4 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
[WR2][CONV][REL] Drift cars and maps
Yepp, I imported the lwo and it was okay.
Love the RTR-X, one of the best looking cars in Shift2.
"Thank god for Jack White." - Jimmy Fallon
[Bild: b9mx3dq3dehgl3a6g.jpg]
Flickr | tumblr | Freedom in the 21st Century: ► | Kinja | Mods
Antworten
I didnt read, maybe I try remove 3d trees and then it works, will take hours to remove them lol but what to do. cant wait for RTX, i usually dont like american cars but this is pretty cool.

good luck
[Bild: LPB_signature.png]
MBWR/WR2 modder since 2004 untill 10.12.2011
Antworten
@By Adamraga:
tiberio-san: it's unreal only in game you have transparency banner not in real: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZuyaRlI1...page#t=34s
- - -
The good view and a large windshield in game is important only for cockpit drifting. The steering wheel distance and the rearview mirror zone is realy important for spatial orientation.
LFS cockpit drifting:
- LFS Ebisu North Drifting G27 900 Degree video
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4JIVL55zAA

For drifting
[Bild: r21_by_kannagi_nagi-d3gpszb.jpg]

And for high quality cockpits, fun driving
[Bild: h77_by_kannagi_nagi-d3gpt0r.jpg]

- - - edited - - -
But the big screen is other thing. My PC has a normal monitor. Maybe this big is more realistic Smile
LCD-TV and projector
Projector >> http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/1...3gpv00.png
[Bild: gamer_2-thumb.jpg]
. . . [Bild: banner_takashi_hoshino_by_tiberio_san-d54iti1.png] . . . . . ..
Honda Civic ej6 <<< JDM power . . .
Antworten
not all is possible in WR2, WR2 has different FOV in dash view than NFS shift for example Sad
banners aren't transparent in real life. If u want unreal cars make them self. good luck
Antworten
Unreal? Cockpit drifting unreal for you? I no wonder it Tom. You use always this version... http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/1...3gpt0r.jpg
My test is real. Cockpit drifting Akina: without damage is real. The realistic driftcars first is useful. The realistic funcar is a other world. Comment to Adamraga and only opinion. He knows what you want to use. And you and the realistic??? no comment tom..
Antworten
Please not another senseless discussion.
Some cars have bullshit banners on top of their windshield and this makes the view very low but it is what it is.
When adamraga converts the cars as most realistic as possible it's his decision and it is realistic. Even more realistic the the "real racing" game Shift 2. Wink

However, the Madza is cool but for me personally the rims are too big. That looks just ugly. Big Grin
The Mustang WIP is even more interesting and I can't wait to see more of it.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
Antworten
The cockpit and windscreen size is important only for cockpit drifters. The car will be cool and maybe little personalization is not a problem. Not a shackles mod. Thank you again for addons Adam ^-^
Antworten
freak: same result even tried with nvidia control panel but still low fps

TomWin: If not too much polygons which I doubt should have a lot of trees I can try but I already converted it from old game F1 Challenge not high quality and still need to fix bug but no problem to convert unlike from modern game.

Han Solo: The wheels are the 3D model I don't use the editcar value to set the size only for addon rims to have good size.

tiberio-san: to answer you in the screenshot section
[Bild: couse2.jpg]
3 differents tracks: touge, east and west http://www.needforspeed.com/shift2unleashed/track/ebisu

to answer you there: the most important thing missing in WR2 is the look to apex really usefull for cockpit view driving but I understand you need optimize the camera position in the cockpit view to see the side. I use the external view better for me to drift. You can even remove the banner if you want it's use its own material I keep it not transparency.

The RX8 is finished now I fixed the interior adjustments, fixed the rear bumper smoothing, modified the headlights material and used the higher quality of engine from the cockpit model.

[Bild: wr2_pc2011-05-2016-59-3m2f.jpg] [Bild: wr2_pc2011-05-2016-59-tj8t.jpg] [Bild: wr2_pc2011-05-2016-59-kkdb.jpg] [Bild: wr2_pc2011-05-2017-00-ymje.jpg] [Bild: wr2_pc2011-05-2017-01-kjmh.jpg] [Bild: wr2_pc2011-05-2017-07-cjot.jpg]

btw jan finally I will convert the 240SX but with engine of around 400hp because 180 is not enough I think
[Bild: isma-matmut2nm7.jpg]
Antworten
There is problem with too big chunk in something, I bet they are tress, I though u have solution for that so wanted give u map, but looks like is common problem with HQ maps.

thanks for the RX8 it looks pretty cool, I will give it at try on Akina probably Smile

good luck with 240SX, I think shift drift car is very powerful
Antworten
[Bild: couse2.jpg]
Thank you Adamraga for picture. This is the 2005 version Drift stadium with wide asphalt bend. Can see the tipical blue roof. Maybe was many accidents in old version. Thanks for picture ^^

One question: can you make Japanese steering wheel for 240sx? Japanese numberplate for street racing compatibility. The american market made version is can not ride on street. Thank you ^_^
[Bild: 2q_by_kannagi_nagi-d3gsfyd.jpg]
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Ferrari FXX K adamraga 0 681 20.03.2019, 19:27
Letzter Beitrag: adamraga
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT adamraga 0 579 04.03.2019, 19:18
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Aston Martin Vulcan adamraga 0 514 18.02.2019, 19:41
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Koenigsegg CCGT adamraga 0 467 10.02.2019, 18:18
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Ferrari F50 GT adamraga 0 498 02.02.2019, 18:58

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste