Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
New MBWR and WR2 manager
Hello to all!
My name is Andrew and I want to propose to your attention a new variant of MBWR and WR2 manager.

-- Links removed --

It's a paid manager, but it has an interesting features. I hope you'll like it.
Probably in the beginning will appear some bugs. I have tested the program, but it turned out rather complicated. Initially I intended to do a program which only copies cockpit from one car to another, because I'm driving only from cockpit view. But appetite comes with eating. Smile And I decided to make a complete manager, with many options and features. Good luck!
[Bild: 140front.jpg]

I think MBWR is the best in terms of car physics. WR2 is already worse, although it is more realistic in terms of road irregularities and graphics. The rest of Synetic games are the pure arcade - for children.

MBWR or WR2, free ride, 100% simulation, cockpit view, modified steering wheel with 3.15-3.75 rotations like in a real car, relaxed driving without racing - that's my favorite playing mode.
I don't have a clue if what you're doing here is tolerated on gr. Furthermore I don't think anybody will pay for a program that is already available for free if you don't describe those "special features" a bit more.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 2

[Bild: racetracker_4158895_6kme3q.jpg]
Toyota Auris Hybrid Executive|Franzl|136 PS Systemleistung|4,2 Liter auf 100 km
Felix is right, no one will buy your manager!
And paid stuff isn't allowed here at Games.Reveur.de!

Also the Publisher doesn't want paid addons...
Describe more what it can do?? Also I downloaded it but it crashed every time I try to install it so you need to recompile .exe file I guess, or something is missing in the program code.
Show us its features by video or something.
Also payment for it will be illegal because Synetic doesn't say anything about paid for addon stuff for their game.
[Bild: mnHbKcd.jpg]
Cool 
(14.03.2013, 14:43)Felix96 schrieb: describe those "special features" a bit more.

OK. With this manager you can:

1. Create a copy of any car.
2. Copy cockpit from one car to another.
3. Copy body from one car to another.
4. Copy engine from one car to another.
5. Copy sound from one car to another.
6. Copy gearbox from one car to another.
7. Set your own gearbox or add more gears.
8. Set the soft suspension.
9. Change power.
10. Easy and quickly move cars from one class to another.

Of course, you can do all these things manually using Krom's car editor (and not only), but it's a tiresome work. And... is there such a program that can edit cars with password?

(14.03.2013, 15:25)matt55 schrieb: it crashed every time I try to install it

Try to unzip file data.zip in a separate directory and run WR-manager.exe.
If that doesn't help, try to install the latest version of Framework for your Windows.
That's framework 3.5

(14.03.2013, 15:25)matt55 schrieb: Also payment for it will be illegal because Synetic doesn't say anything about paid for addon stuff for their game.

Manager works with cars, that are not the Synetic's product.

I think MBWR is the best in terms of car physics. WR2 is already worse, although it is more realistic in terms of road irregularities and graphics. The rest of Synetic games are the pure arcade - for children.

MBWR or WR2, free ride, 100% simulation, cockpit view, modified steering wheel with 3.15-3.75 rotations like in a real car, relaxed driving without racing - that's my favorite playing mode.
DOES NOT WORK!!
Jaguar X-Type 2.5awd Executive [Bild: 590849.png]
Sorry for my BAD English!!! Unfortunately, I use the Google translator
Entschuldige fuer mein SCHLECHTE Deutsch!!! Leider, ich benutze den Google Übersetzer
You present the possibility to edit password protected cars as a special and good feature? Sorry but, if this paid tool really offers that, it's totally against modding rules and disrespects the work of any modder. If so, this topic will be closed and all links removed.

Bis denne, Han Solo
Driving is life, I live to Drive!
[Bild: hankmoody_signatur.jpg]
Kein Support per PN oder E-Mail! | No support per PM or E-Mail!
(14.03.2013, 16:24)Han Solo schrieb: possibility to edit password protected cars totally against modding rules and disrespects the work of any modder.
That the right words. As you see

(14.03.2013, 15:47)MBWRMan schrieb: OK. With this manager you can:

1. Create a copy of any car.
2. Copy cockpit from one car to another.
3. Copy body from one car to another.
4. Copy engine from one car to another.
5. Copy sound from one car to another.
6. Copy gearbox from one car to another.
7. Set your own gearbox or add more gears.
8. Set the soft suspension.
9. Change power.
10. Easy and quickly move cars from one class to another.

And... is there such a program that can edit cars with password?
Basically this just mean - program allows steal locked data.
Well for me this tool is mostly like a new Editcar program, Also password proctect is not for being only, I guess Your first client will be a crazy Free-addons girl called Tiberto-san ;D. Well is it possible to add feature called sterring lock?? I would like to have more than 45' of sterring in drift car.
[Bild: mnHbKcd.jpg]
(14.03.2013, 16:11)Madmike schrieb: DOES NOT WORK!!

FIXED!!!

(14.03.2013, 18:25)matt55 schrieb: I guess Your first client will be a crazy Free-addons girl called Tiberto-san

It's not important for me who will be my first client )

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  WR2 Manager won't open. aniiran 3 2.233 29.04.2016, 04:38
Letzter Beitrag: aniiran
Exclamation WR2 Manager Error NyanCatx3 3 2.735 10.04.2013, 21:11
Letzter Beitrag: MrSpeedking13
  WR2 Manager Problem dingo405 6 4.634 26.02.2013, 19:16
Letzter Beitrag: outback_hopper
Question Hat Gamespy die Multiplayerserver für WR2 und MBWR geschlossen? Jo_ 4 2.712 10.02.2013, 21:53
Letzter Beitrag: manu1996
  Konvertieren der MBWR-Strecken in WR2 sreli23 15 8.651 03.10.2011, 00:30
Letzter Beitrag: racer2

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste