• 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
[WR2|CONV|REL] 2012 Audi S8
Audi S8'12
Convert by me from Alarm Für Cobra 11 Das Syndikat
Physics are close to real
EngineID:35
ExhaustID:35
MenuClass: 221 (Audi)
Danny007's lensflare is in the pack! Remember BACKING UP the old lensflare.ptx file.
[Bild: wr2pc2013041615284387.png]
[Bild: 2e5o9jp.jpg]
[Bild: 271vr.jpg]
DOWNLOAD
[Bild: 459019signature12.jpg]
|"Straight lines are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers" - Colin McRae|
Antworten
I took a quick look at it. Nice shiny interieur, nice iluminated chrome and extremely bright colors.. Good for your first conversion but still a whole lot to improve. Wink BTW: Why is the diffusor made of chrome?

[Bild: racetracker_4158895_6kme3q.jpg]
Toyota Auris Hybrid Executive|Franzl|136 PS Systemleistung|4,2 Liter auf 100 km
Antworten
Hi,
First you a fast Big Grin I also convert a car from C11 the A6 Avant as you know and I spend now 4-5 month or so on it. Ok I have done a break and I had to start it again.
But we want to talk about you conversion now.
So for you first conversion it is ok. But the diffuser aren't made of chrome and the lhights aren't so dark and they don't look realistic. Day Time Running is missing. You had do done it as a ambient material some for the rear light.
But there are to much chrome on this car!

But I love this car! And it is really good for your first conversion. In my openion you should spend more time to it and compare your model with pictures from the original car.

I wish you good luck for your future projects!
[Bild: sigs8oga.jpg]
The new Audi R8 Plus
Antworten
@Carfan Thank you really much. Smile I appreciate what you said, as this is my first convert, I dont know everything. I lowered the chrome, but it didn't so much difference. So I dont know. but thank you again, since this is my first convert. Smile
|"Straight lines are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers" - Colin McRae|
Antworten
The 3d model seems to be quite good, or at least it looks good on the screens. Gonna give the car a testdrive later this week.

(15.04.2013, 22:52)MrSpeedking13 schrieb: @Carfan Thank you really much. Smile I appreciate what you said, as this is my first convert, I dont know everything. I lowered the chrome, but it didn't so much difference. So I dont know. but thank you again, since this is my first convert. Smile

If you don´t know how to set up a material in the highes quality possible just take an inspirational look at cars made by TomWin or T-A (and all the other HQ modders). You will learn a lot and it will improove the overal look of your addons. I myself keep a small list of important materials that I simply insert when I need it for chrome, glas and other crucial elements.
"Thank god for Jack White." - Jimmy Fallon
[Bild: b9mx3dq3dehgl3a6g.jpg]
Flickr | tumblr | Freedom in the 21st Century: ► | Kinja | Mods
Antworten
chrome is a little too white, should have darker diffuse, brighter spec1 and reflection control should be on, it should look better. Smile not bad for your 1st conversion.
Antworten
@everybody.. now the pics are updated how does it look?
Antworten
beautiful. just the way it should be. *Like A Boss*
Antworten

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Ferrari FXX K adamraga 0 737 20.03.2019, 19:27
Letzter Beitrag: adamraga
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT adamraga 0 618 04.03.2019, 19:18
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Aston Martin Vulcan adamraga 0 558 18.02.2019, 19:41
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Koenigsegg CCGT adamraga 0 498 10.02.2019, 18:18
  [WR2][CONV][REL] Ferrari F50 GT adamraga 0 525 02.02.2019, 18:58

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste