Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
G27 in WR2
Hi. Does the clutch and H shift pattern work on WR2?

Is there any kind of mods to get it work on it, im getting a bit enoyed when i play the game =( can't use anything els then two buttons to gear with =(
Please anybody help me if u can .

Regards Chris
Antworten
first of all, welcome to games.reveur Wink

normally there is no chance to use the clutch and the h-shifter, and unfortunality i don´t think there is any mod to get it work. i myself am looking for a mod like this for my g25, but i haven´t found anything yet.
[Bild: 8r2y5vkg.jpg]
Antworten
hehe, thanks mate =)

Yeah ok, darn =/ getting a bit tired of playing it all the time without the gearshift... -.-

like in real life i would sleep if i drove something like this without clutch and gear =P
Antworten
Of course, there is a tool for it. The G25 H-Shifter To Keys works also for the G27. Wink

HF Smile

Btw there already is a topic for it, but in german: http://games.reveur.de/board/showthread....=h+shifter
[Bild: bmw_sig24jr7.jpg]
| BMW 320i Limo | 6 Zylinder | 150 PS @ 5900 U/min | [Bild: 478565.png]|
Antworten
(19.07.2013, 08:47)FraG schrieb: Of course, there is a tool for it. The G25 H-Shifter To Keys works also for the G27. Wink

HF Smile

Btw there already is a topic for it, but in german: http://games.reveur.de/board/showthread....=h+shifter

That s**t is not working :/ I've tried so many times... haha
If anyone could make a tutorial for it, exept the one in the read-me that would be great. Big Grin
[Bild: 459019signature12.jpg]
|"Straight lines are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers" - Colin McRae|
Antworten
I try it myself and asure, that it works fine.

As I see, there is a new version now, that has more options and seems to be a little bit more complicate. But the main task of the tool is to convert the up-down to the H. Therefore you simply have to say the programm which keys you use for shifting in WR2. With your G27 you send the desired gear to the tool, and he say to WR2 whether it have to shift up or down. You have to look for the best duration for a gear change, because if it is too fast it can occur, that not every single gear is shifted, when you shift from 6 to 2 or so.

I told something about the principle of the tool now, but can't give you a tutorial. It's 3 years ago I working with it and it was an older version.

For a better help it would be helpful if you can explain your problems in more detail.
[Bild: bmw_sig24jr7.jpg]
| BMW 320i Limo | 6 Zylinder | 150 PS @ 5900 U/min | [Bild: 478565.png]|
Antworten
(19.07.2013, 13:22)FraG schrieb: I try it myself and asure, that it works fine.

As I see, there is a new version now, that has more options and seems to be a little bit more complicate. But the main task of the tool is to convert the up-down to the H. Therefore you simply have to say the programm which keys you use for shifting in WR2. With your G27 you send the desired gear to the tool, and he say to WR2 whether it have to shift up or down. You have to look for the best duration for a gear change, because if it is too fast it can occur, that not every single gear is shifted, when you shift from 6 to 2 or so.

I told something about the principle of the tool now, but can't give you a tutorial. It's 3 years ago I working with it and it was an older version.

For a better help it would be helpful if you can explain your problems in more detail.

Nothing happend when i change the gear in game, I select the h-shifter, in the program where its green... and nothing happends.
|"Straight lines are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers" - Colin McRae|
Antworten
hello?????
Antworten
For anyone who is still trying to do this , I found another forum in English + German that shows how to do it correctly (using 2 programs) this worked for me!!

here is the link http://games.reveur.de/board/showthread.php?tid=9243
Antworten

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste