Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
WR2 on Linux
I'm using elementary OS instead Windows XP so maybe that can interest someone to know with wine programm you can or not do that:

The game run but seems have less framerate, my gamepad not working first time but found how to fix it, the arcade arrows works with up-to-date nvidia driver and seems possible to recording but not tried yet
[Bild: screenshotfrom2014-03vnsoz.png] [Bild: screenshotfrom2014-039xsy4.png]

Modding tools of Krom seems works even impressive how quick is to compress ptx with old ptxtool v1 and nvdxt.exe (few seconds only first time I thought that failed)
[Bild: screenshotfrom2014-03pds5e.png] [Bild: screenshotfrom2014-037ds96.png]

Also Deep Exploration and Lightwave seems works too so need try to convert a car and a small track to verify if everything is ok.

Tunngle is made for Windows only but can't works in Linux so seems impossible to play online like that until they made a version of Linux.
But I have another idea, install ReactOS in virtual machine with a bit luck I'll not use anymore Microsoft OS Wink
[Bild: isma-matmut2nm7.jpg]
Antworten
Great mate! Smile
Just tell me can you run NFSUG2/MW, TDU1, Juiced2HIN & WR2 on ReactOS? Jump
Then bye bye MS Windows from me sure... Cool
Antworten
I not tried ReactOS yet but the problem is still in alpha status and not recommended to use it for every day that's why I choose Linux instead and will try it in virtual machine later.

http://www.reactos.org/user-faq
[Bild: isma-matmut2nm7.jpg]
Antworten
Okey Then!
Antworten

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste