Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
[WR2][GFX][REL] WR2 DX9 by AnKor (SweetFX Support)
(17.12.2014, 15:50)Automotive Gaming schrieb: Unpack the SweetFX Configurator inside your WR2 folder, then open it, choose WR2, and activate it.
After this, unpack the DX9 Converter by AnKor inside your WR2 folder.

I did that. My problem is that I can't activate wr2 in the SweetFX Configurator.
[Bild: fc1njm.png]
Antworten
Sounds very strange
There's a button called "Add SweetFX"
Are you able to press it? You should, otherwise post a pic of your screen here
Oh and also, after you added WR2 in the game list, did you configure Game Settings too?
Antworten
(17.12.2014, 22:31)Automotive Gaming schrieb: Sounds very strange
There's a button called "Add SweetFX"
Are you able to press it? You should, otherwise post a pic of your screen here
Oh and also, after you added WR2 in the game list, did you configure Game Settings too?

What kind of configurations am I suposed to do? I opened the configuration window but as I didn't know what to change form the preset I did nothing there.
Antworten
Game Settings Smile
Working directory, SweetFX installation directory etc.
Is it all correct there?

[Bild: image.jpg]
Antworten
(18.12.2014, 17:33)Automotive Gaming schrieb: Game Settings Smile
Working directory, SweetFX installation directory etc.
Is it all correct there?

This is how it looks like.
[Bild: 2igyqhl.png]

The game directory and the SweetFX directory are ok.
[Bild: 2dmhw5d.png]

Then, I click on the "Add SweetFX" button, but nothing happens.
[Bild: 2cf4cbk.png]
Antworten
Hmm, strange that it doesn't let you activate it.
Try to download also Sweet FX 1.5.1 from here http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/swee...nload.html and unpack it in the WR2 folder, then reinstall the DX9 converter inside the WR2 folder just to be sure it hasn't been replaced. Then open the Configurator and see if you can activate it, let me know Smile
Antworten
I think I did it! I noticed that I wasn't keeping the files in the original folder. I was removing the files from the "SweetFX Configurator" folder to the WR2 directory. I noticed that just now.

[Bild: Sweet_FX_4.jpg]

Thanks for the help... alot!
What settings do you recommend?
Antworten
No problem! Smile

You can try the settings I posted here in the previous page, they're not my last ones but I changed just few things after those
Just try them and see if you like em, otherwise use them as a base for yours, or not... you choose Wink
Antworten
How can I turn SweetFX ON when WR2 is running? It seems that running WR2 by the button on the aplication isn't enough.
Antworten
After you press "Add SweetFX", go to "SweetFX Injector Settings"
You can choose what keys to press to activate SweetFX, to reload the shaders and, if you want, you can also take Screenshots with it Wink
Antworten

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste